Teachers in a Catholic school have a unique role to play and are assigned with the task of ensuring each child has the opportunity to grow both academically and spiritually to live purposeful lives.
• High-quality classroom-teaching skills which will enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential;
• Demonstrate an innovative and agile mindset that that supports and enhances a culture of continuous improvement within the school environment;
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with school staff and members of the wider community in order to establish productive partnerships and achieve educational outcomes; and
• Evidence of excellent organisational and administrative skills.
The applicant must provide evidence of the following:
• Qualifications as a four year trained teacher or evidence of conditional accreditation;
• Current NESA Accreditation;
• Current Paid Working with Children Check (WWCC)number;
• Completion of Anaphylaxis training
The salary is in accordance with New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement of 2017.