We have a newly created opportunity to join us as a Category Strategy Manager, focusing on the Dettol Health/Hygiene portfolio (Cleaning, Landry, Personal Wash, Sanitiser, Antiseptics) & the e-commerce channel!
As our Category Strategy Manager, you will be the voice of the customer & retailer for the Health/Hygiene category. Through a deep understanding of the needs of the Consumer, Shopper and Customer you will co-build plans with Australia’s leading retailers bringing the Hygiene category to life, creating sustainable growth occasions for the Dettol brand.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Building a deep category understanding. Flexing your ability to analyse market, customer and shopper data.
• You will develop strategies based on category and shopper understanding that will drive growth for RB & our major customers.
• You will act as the category lead for eCommerce and white space channels. Becoming an expert in this area and driving internal thought leadership in this space.
• As the voice of the consumer, retailer & channel, you will influence at all levels the strategic direction within our business, achieving win-win outcomes for RB & our retail partners.
• Driving RBs insight capability to optimise Retail Activation, using tools like shopper research, consumer research and customer data as the basis for category plans.
• Leading the development of story and sell in for customer-facing workshops and range reviews, in partnership with Sales, Trade Strategy and Marketing.
You’ll succeed because…
… you have a strong, demonstrable background within FMCG in a Category Development/ Category strategy role. Alternatively, you may have Category Manager experience within a major retailer. You have an analytical mindset, you leverage data with ease to gain powerful insights. You are great at building strong relationships, not only within your team but also cross functionally! You can handle challenging conversations and can influence up with ease, storytelling comes naturally to you. You have strong business acumen, excellent communication and analytical skills. Most importantly, you like a challenge!
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. This is a newly formed role an exciting time to be on this category, with so much opportunity to influence Australian consumer behaviour, supporting positive hygiene practices & retailers to make that possible!
Best of all you will be part of a diverse business here at RB Health. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.