We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs;
- Must hold at least a Diploma in children’s services (or ACECQA assessed equivalent)
- Have substantial experience as Centre Director or Assistant Director
- Previous experience with business administration (essential)
- Successful candidate will be able to work a rotating roster including a variety of open, closes and middle shifts