Position Title Change and Engagement Manager – Based in Huntingwood NSW
Employment Status Permanent Full Time
Brand CW Management Pty Ltd
Department Logistics & Distribution
Section Supply Chain
About the Company
Australia’s leading Retail Pharmacy group, CW Retail, is still to this day a family run business. Brands within CW Retail include Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and My Beauty Spot. CW Retail has over 17,000 employees working in 500 stores and is still growing, which is why we need you!
About the Role
The Change and Engagement Manager NSW & QLD is responsible for leading cultural change and engagement for approximately 200 permanent employees across two sites. This includes working with stakeholders in each DC to embed Supply Chain values in processes, identifying areas of improvement and implementing changes as needed. The Change and Engagement Manager will work with the stakeholders to support annual people processes including planning, recruitment, objectives, ongoing development and developing ad hoc programs as required.
The role is based in Huntingwood NSW
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the execution of the supply chain engagement and change management strategic roadmap for NSW & QLD DC’s in order to support successful delivery of transformation program and goal of creating a great place to work
- Embed STARS values within the DCs including supporting with key processes in order to be a cultural leader/gatekeeper in the DC and promote a safe work place
- Ensure business communications messages are successfully cascaded to all employees and innovatively work towards improving messaging
- Analysis of data and feedback in order to develop targeted activities in order to increase engagement within the DC
- Manage reporting of key metrics for measuring success for engagement and change management
- Support DCMs to run people focused programs and activities including raising money for charity, gathering and analysing employee feedback as required
- Build relationships with external parties including labour hire agencies in order to support people processes from a cultural point of view
- Embed a culture of customer focus, collaboration and transparency to reinforce an innovative and performance-driven work environment with a high level of accountability
- Work with stakeholders to support people planning, recruitment, setting objectives and ongoing development, including creating programs to address gaps identified
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a warehousing or distribution centres environment is required
- Completed or currently undertaking tertiary study in change management, psychology or human resources is desirable
- IR/ER relevant experience in a transformation role or project
- Values driven and leads by example – Safety, Teamwork, Accountability, Respect and Integrity, Service
- Strong operational and commercial acumen
- Highly motivated and a preparedness to take the initiative
- Excellent problem solving capability
- Results driven, seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Capacity to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability and resilience to adapt to a changing priorities and situations.
- Enjoys collaborating and working on multiple projects
- Please click “Apply for this job” button and ensure all areas of the application are complete.
- The successful applicant will undergo a National Criminal History Check.
- Please NOTE: Due to the number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- -Agencies will not be entertained
Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in Australia?
Essential: If successful in gaining this role, are you willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check?
Essential: Do you have at least 2 years experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment?
Desirable: Have you completed or currently undertaking tertiary study in change management, psychology or human resources?
Essential: What is your salary expectation?
Contact Person Recruitment Services
Closing Date 13/10/2020
Position Description No position description has been provided
Please note that this position will close at 11:45pm on the closing date.
Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications.