We are currently looking for an experienced Chef Manager for our Moorvale Village. The successful candidate will also act as the Site Relief Manager on alternate swings.
Overseeing Kitchen Operations, Cooking for Dinner Services, and acting in a Relief Management Capacity; you will focus on driving service delivery to ensure standards of quality, cost, safety, people capability and performance. You will foster a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and innovation, staff engagement and development, and by modelling positive working relationships at all levels. Specific responsibilities include;
• Buffet style bulk cooking for Breakfast and Crib Lunch, or Dinner and Desserts.
• Ensure OH&S compliance, adhering to safe work practices and food handling procedures.
• Maintain high standards of food hygiene, safety, infection control and cleanliness in accordance with Compass standards.
• Managing team performance and employee development.
• Chef Qualifications and Cert III in Commercial Cookery
• Bulk Catering Management Experience
• Site Management experience in remote locations on roster arrangements
• Desirable: Current Coal Board Medical, Standard 11 and valid Driver’s License.
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services. ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, partnering with major companies throughout the oil and gas, mining and construction, and defence sectors.
As a Team Member with Compass Group, you will have the support, infrastructure, systems and processes you would expect from a global organisation. As an employer of choice, we recognise high performance and foster individual development.
Based in our Moorvale Village, this is a FIFO or DIDO position, operating on a 14/7 roster.