negotiable / month
Location: Bankstown Airport, NSW The Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for the Special Missions Design Engineering Group to
ensure optimum engineering delivery.
To be considered for this role, all candidates must hold an Australian citizenship, and be able to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
Your skills and experience:
- Relevant engineering degree in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering.
- People management experience/training desirable.
- Highly motivated and demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Understand the commercial and schedule implications of engineering decisions.
- Strong customer and service delivery focus.
- Extensive Design Engineering experience in aircraft industry, including knowledge of CASA and DASA regulations and requirements.
- Hold or be eligible to hold CPEng.
- CASA 21M authorised person and or equivalent design authority under an alternate
- recognised regulatory authority will be highly regarded.
- Eligible for RPEQ accreditation.
- Proactive and results-oriented with experience working to deadlines and delivering quality results.
- Ability to work as part of an experienced and dedicated team, as well as autonomously.
- Develop and manage all technical aspects of our Special Missions Designing Engineering Group.
- Contribute to management and performance management of Design Engineering personnel from a technical perspective, including technical and general leadership and direction.
- Ensure all activities meet regulatory, legislative, company, and design requirements and standards.
- Responsible for the management of Special Missions’ Regulatory Approvals.
- Maintain professional design standards, services and engineering ethics, including leadership and mentoring.
- Participate in technical review and development of Special Missions personnel including identification of applicable training courses.
- Development of Special Missions training needs analysis and Training Manual.
- Perform technical functions and responsibilities associated with project activities according to budgeted costs and schedules.
- Develop and maintain systems and procedures in accordance with National Airworthiness
- Authority, ISO, Australian Standards and company requirements.
Apply Now: If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter addressing the criteria
and an updated resume to email@example.com
To apply for any of our opportunities, please send:
- Covering letter addressing criteria stipulated in the Job Ad, please state position and job code
- Copies of any Certificates / Licenses / Degrees / Diplomas