Resolution Used to ensure the correct version of the site is displayed to your device. essential Session Used to track your user session on our website. essential
Analytics We employ Google Analytics as third party analytics services. This helps us analyse how users interact with our website and to identify patterns.Google Analytics IP address anonymization is also employed, which means we do not store any personal information. This stops individual user identification and re-marketing activities. essential
A tier 1 major contractor is looking for a Chief Estimating Manager to manage the Estimating workload and the Estimating Staff in Victoria and NSW. The Chief Estimator will coordinate the activities of the Estimating Team, allocate estimating resources, maintain client relationships, identify new opportunities and develop the expertise of key staff.
* Initiate business opportunities where applicable
* Training and development staff
* Assure the effective running of the estimating division
* Complete tender site visits / assessments
* Formulation and submission of tenders
* Review tender submissions in conjunction with Senior Management as required
* Tender / contract negotiations post tender
* Coordinate tender handovers to the Construction Team
* Review construction performance vs. tender submission
* Develop working relationships with clients / consultants / subcontractors / suppliers
* Follow up future project leads where applicable
* Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry standards
* Upholding Systems and Standards within the Estimating Department
* The Chief Estimator should have the ability to assess tender opportunities and identify our resources and capabilities required to formulate an effective tender submission by the due date and to a high standard.
* Knowledge of the local market conditions will ensure that maximum returns are achieved from successful contracts.
* Good communication skills are paramount and regular communication with National Management as well as other Chief Estimators is essential.
* Maintain an optimistic outlook.
* Travel may be required from time to time, both locally and interstate as required.
If this is a role that fits your profile and is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Megan Burges on [email protected] for further information.
Estimation, Estimating, senior, Manager, Victoria, Melbourne, Australia, infrastructure
ewi is the global leader in infrastructure and engineering recruitment. Our exemplary network connects first class talent with the global leaders and teams in infrastructure and engineering. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure projects all over the world
For more information about our Australia or New Zealand opportunities please contact Megan Burges on [email protected]
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Commercial Manager -Road, Rail and associated infrastructure A well known Tier 1 international contractor is looking for a team of commercial staff for a new road, rail and associated infrastr…
Ewi recruitment, a leading infrastructure recruitment specialist, who are seeking a Regional Commercial Manager to work with a tier 1 major Contractor on several conventional and metro projects in Mel…
A well known Tier 1 contractor is looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator in Melbourne close to the CBD area. This Senior Contracts Administrator will be part of the projects team working on a pr…
ewi is a specialist recruitment & mobilisation consultancy headquartered in the City of London with operations in Birmingham, Orlando, New York, Austin and Frankfurt. We specialise in senior and highly technical positions across the engineering, technology and construction sectors.