**Who are we?**
Schneider Electric is passionate about its people, we are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
**What do we stand for?**
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company passionate about its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
**What is the role?**
We have a fabulous opportunity for a **Client Associate** to join our Client Management team in our **Melbourne, CBD office or Sydney, our HQ Macquarie Park. **
In 2019 Schneider Electric was named as the leading global Energy as a Service (EaaS) provider. Our Client Management team know our clients better than they know themselves. Client Managers deliver solutions to enable clients to get the best out of their energy including Renewable Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), micro grid solutions and integrated buying strategies where our clients actively respond to price signals in the market. Our demand team are designing and delivering energy efficiency solutions via Energy Performance Contracts to improve the profitability of our clients. Our sustainability team is helping design Science Based Targets and roadmaps to improve corporate sustainability.
**Specific responsibilities for Client Associate include:**
* Assisting the Client Energy Manager with delivery of materials and presentations to enterprise level clients;
* Operating semi-independently managing relationships and delivering services to a portfolio of clients;
* Responsibility for delivering to a contracted scope of services as well as identifying opportunities to cross sell services within the portfolio of clients assigned;
* Understanding the suite of services that ESS deliver;
* Understanding broader Schneider Electric business and opportunities that the broader business can bring to ESS clients;
* Attending market related meetings to strengthen knowledge of the energy market;
* Central point of contact for internal queries related to service delivery for clients.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident individual who wants to work for a value based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, great team coordination skills coupled with strong project management skills.
**In addition, you have the following skills:**
* Experience managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders within a business;
* Strong project management skills;
* Solid relationship management skills;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record of providing excellent customer service;
* You have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and are highly proficient with MS Office;
* You will have experience in coordinating and liaising with many different senior stakeholders within the C-suite of major local and global companies;
* Bachelor’s Degree in Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, Sustainability or a related technical field.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview. **
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-Victoria-Melbourne
*Unposting Date:* Jun 15, 2019, 11:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 005BL3