You will support the operational functions of the Queensland Police Service through the provision of excellent client service in response to multichannel contacts from members of the public and police.
YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
– Provide prompt, consistent and courteous client service via telephone, email and intranet in line with Service and Policelink policies and standards.
– Identify and manage client needs via effective questioning, negotiation, and conflict management.
– Facilitate successful resolution of client contacts in accordance with relevant service benchmarks.
– Enter and process data to a high standard of speed and accuracy with a minimum touch-typing speed of 40 – 45 words per minute and ninety-eight percent (98%) accuracy.
– Adhere to information security procedures to safeguard the confidentiality and integrity of information.
– Develop effective working relationships with Policelink staff and contribute to a positive workplace culture.
– Apply problem solving and analytical skills to maintain and improve customer service standards and to contribute to Policelink business improvement and business goals.
– Provide assistance to clients attempting to access on-line services.
– Plan and prioritise workload in accordance with operational requirements and client demand.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference Number: QLD/362387/21
Closing Date; Tuesday, 9 February 2021