Talent Connect Australia
negotiable / month
- Stunning offices in the CBD
- Fantastic sociable and supportive team culture
- Permanent opportunity
Talent Connect are excited to be partnering with a fantastic company who are looking for a client services manager whose primary focus will be building long lasting relationships with their established clients. This role will suit someone who is truly customer centric and has a keen eye for detail and someone who has a background dealing with Financial planners. The team are high performing and it is a very fast paced environment. This role offers lots of opportunity for growth and development.
Day to Day tasks include:
- To provide excellent customer service ensuring clients are responded to promptly and accurately.
- Attend client’s meetings to reviewing their business activities, additional services and any further projects or initiatives.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of each of their clients, including their organisation structure (and related entities), their share price and activity and the key contacts.
- To adhere to agreed service levels and when possible, exceed client’s expectations.
- Meet strict deadlines and work accurately to prepare for shareholder meetings, communication of mailings, voting and attendance.
- Work alongside the Team Leader to develop training for the team in that department
- Provide insights to internal managers to review how processes or trainings could be implemented/improved
- Responsibility to maintain high service outcomes to achieve and exceed service delivery standards
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Excellent customer service and pro-active relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Positive, energetic and inquisitive manner.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience in a share registry environment would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Stays well informed of industry news and trends
If this sounds like you please apply today! Apply Now – or – Apply with Indeed