Do what you love, love where you do it.
CQ Health is seeking motivated professionals to join our midwifery services. A career with CQ Health offers exceptional opportunities for both personal and professional advancement.
Various locations in Central Queensland (CQ)
Nurses and Midwives are employed across a multitude of clinical areas and specialities within CQ Health. Clinical duties, role descriptors and skills are dependent upon the specific clinical area within the Health Service. All nurses and midwives working at CQ Health are responsible to apply the work accountabilities in the Nurses and Midwives (Queensland Health) Award – State 2015, Schedule 2 when providing patient care:
* Midwife Grade 6 refer to page 78-81
Great Nursing and Midwifery salary rates and benefits:
* top remuneration packages matched to your experience
* supportive workplaces to build your career
* free onsite parking at most workplaces
* remote area nursing incentive packages for eligible roles
* generous leave loading and shift work penalty rates
* up to 12.75 per cent employer superannuation contribution.
* Practice requirements: possession of a qualification or equivalent and (/or eligible for) registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
* Potential applicants are advised that the Aged Care Act 1997 required Queensland Health employees and volunteers of aged care services (applicable areas only) to have a current National Police Certificate, (CQ Health will facilitate).
* Candidates must provide certified copies of requested proof of identity documents for the purposes of general Criminal history and National Police Certificate checks.
* Vaccine Preventable Disease (VPD) requirements: Evidence of relevant vacination will be required as part of the recruitment and selection process.
Depending on the role, you may be managing a case load within a midwifery group practice or providing services under an acute care multidisciplinary model of care with options for rotating across birth suite, ante and post-natal care.
Feedback from our midwives who work across CQ say it is highly rewarding and an excellent way to develop your career.
Learn more about our regions: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/cq/careers/living-in-central-queensland