The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence… to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision?Are you:
* Excited to take the next step in your career mission?
* Passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
* Prepared to question and advocate for what is important?
About your opportunity
In this role you will deliver direct nursing care utilising clinical skills, education and support to patients/clients and nursing staff within the Unit to ensure the provision of best practice and quality patient care.Generous remuneration package value up to $97,556 p.a. comprising salary range of $79,616 to $85,252 p.a. (Nurse Grade 6), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.We are seeking a highly motivated clinical nurse who can demonstrate the following:
* Bachelor of Nursing and current AHPRA registration.
* Ability to provide nursing leadership in a clinical and professional setting.
* Ability to provide clinical education and support at an advanced level.
* Shift Workers: Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster, which will include participation in an on-call roster.
Why make the change? Our gorgeous weather promotes an outdoor lifestyle as the sun shines nearly all year round (over 320 days/year).
Enjoy the benefits of urban living without being trapped in a commuter nightmare of metropolitan traffic.
Appreciate the country town `feel’ and change your pace as you absorb the local tropical/coastal flow.Living in Townsville; a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in Northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand and Magnetic Island. Plus, the city heart provides opportunity for boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, cultural events and a bustling nightlife.Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.