- Be part of a high performing team in Melbourne
- Provide clinical support to Surgeons in Operating Theatres
- Work with our leading Hip, Knee & Robotics portfolio
- Attractive Base Salary + 10.5% Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
About the Role
- Employment Type: Perm Full Time
- Portfolio: Hip & Knee
- Territory: Melbourne Metro
- Weekend On-Call: Periodic
About the Responsibilities
- Providing clinical support to Surgeons in the operating theatre
- Delivering education and in-service training on products
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships whilst providing excellent service to existing customers
- Proactively supporting the Sales Team in implementing territory sales plan
- Degree in Allied Health, Nursing, Paramedical, Science or a related discipline
- Previous operating theatre experience is highly regarded
- Ability to absorb, comprehend and present technical information on assigned products
- Outstanding communication, organisational & time management skills
Voted Best Med Tech Company of 2019 by MD+DI publication; Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare; we design, manufacture & market orthopaedic reconstructive products; Sports Medicine, Biologics, Extremities & Trauma; Spine, CMF & Thoracic, Dental Implants and related Surgical Products. Our mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world. Every 9 seconds, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, patients receive an implant from us. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
This position requires frequent travel within assigned territories. Ability to travel and a valid AUS Driver Licence is required. Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in Australia.
Click \’Apply\’ & include a current CV to make a formal application. For more information about the role, please contact Jonathan Gertler on 0406 423 734.