Full-Time Club Manager (38 hrs/week) required to work with operations manager, owners, casual staff and personal trainers to continue to grow Anytime Fitness Chisholm.
Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest, and fastest growing 24/7 fitness franchise, with over 4000 clubs worldwide. Through strong knowledge, practical training techniques and high level of service we are looking for someone to assist individuals and groups increase their quality and quantity of life.
As Club Manager, your key focuses will be:
– Generating new leads
– Making calls to both leads and members
– Providing the highest level of service to our existing members
– Building rapport and generating leads for the Personal Trainers
– Ensuring the club is clean, safe and operating efficiently day to day
– Meeting targets and continually striving to improve
This is the job for you if can show us that you are:
– People focused – critical for excellent customer service
– Goal oriented – understand how this job will help you achieve your personal goals
– Proactive – offer opinions, feedback and new ideas in partnership with the management
– Willing to listen and learn – grow professionally and personally
– A leader – take initiative and responsibility
– Passionate about health and fitness
– Previous sales skills will be beneficial
– Specific gym management experience is not a necessity as training will be provided on the job.
The following qualifications will be required:
Please note only applicants moving to the interview phase will be contacted.