· Casual Position
· Attractive commission based structures
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring, bathrooms and kitchen renovations, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic motivated Technology and Entertainment Technician to join the Marion Store.
Our Technicians have an understanding of PC’s, softwares and related peripherals to find the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful you must:
· Have a passion for retail
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Experience in (or ability to work in) a customer focused, successful retail business
· A high level of Technology and Entertainment product knowledge to support customer queries
· Technical knowledge of related peripherals such as digital cameras, printers, networking and Software programs
· Knowledge of Apple products is highly desirable
· Ability to service your customers while managing work tasks around their needs
· Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving.
· Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
· Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
· Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment