We are currently seeking applications from Electrical Construction Supervisors for a 6-month contract role with a local EPC on a state-wide renewable project. The role will manage the workmanship on a state-wide renewable project. Based out of the client’s state-of-the-art offices close to Adelaide’s CBD.
- Be responsible for the execution of the electrical works in the project.
- Supervise workers, and subcontractors to ensure their work follows plans and is on schedule and on budget.
- Analyze the drawings related to the electrical package from Engineering and subcontractors.
- Attend to the Internal Coordination Meeting to contribute to the success of the Project.
- Oversee and supervise field personnel and subcontractors; managing and supervising Production and Quality of Subcontractors and self-performance´s workforce, making sure they comply with scheduled works and contract´s requirements.
- Be accountable for site-related action.
- Ensure the necessary materials and plant equipment are available on-site to meet installation dates, whether it is self-performing or subcontracting the activities.
- Ensure that the required materials and equipment are available on-site to meet installation dates;
- Ensure the quality of work meets the required standards and conduct work audits on job completion;
- Manage and monitor the implementation of all health, safety, and environmental management obligations and systems at the site;
- Manage the electrical works;
- Prepare weekly installation reports and issues/risks;
- Ensure works are delivers as per contract agreements;
- Preparation of the daily report with all the machinery, manpower, staff and performance reached in the day;
- Conduct quality assurance checks on all contractors to ensure standard procedures and regulations are followed.
- Maintain emergency backups, assess electrical systems and equipment and make repairs as necessary.
- Experience in the construction of Solar Farms or other energy infrastructure.
- 8+ years’ experience in on-site project construction within the relevant industries as an electrical site Supervisor.
- Uncompromising focus on safety. Safety certification may be required.
- Proven leadership abilities with a strong focus on team-building and performance management
- Experience in coordinating a team of up to 50 members. Strong supervisory experience is a requirement, as they must manage a team of workers and meet goals independently of the other aspects of construction and with minimal oversight
- Experience in managing subcontractors across a range of disciplines.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7001.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
This position involves the use of dump truck, loader, excavator. Experience using loadrite scales or sales loader highly desired but not essential. This role will require at least …
Plant operators, pipelayers and labourers required for multiple sites around Adelaide. Your new role Opportunities have arisen in the civil space for experienced plant …
11 September 2020 Pilbara Temporary au$ 55.00 – au$ 70.00 per hour
We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer for FIFO Road Construction projects based in the Pilbara. The main purpose is to manage the planning and delivery of planned work …
Your full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Learn More