Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut.
We’re looking for an experienced and patient focused Cosmetic Injector to join the team at LCA Prahran. At LCA we understand that no two patients are the same. We’re dedicated at providing exceptional customer service making every client feel trusted, valued, along with providing the highest clinical standards.
• Administer cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
• Perform skin analysis and evaluation
• Develop a specific treatment plan for clients and an ongoing follow-up
• Coordinate bookings, billing and completing patient notes
• Maintain and build a client base
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• You must be an Australian Registered Doctor or Nurse
• Must have a minimum of 12 months experience in anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments
• A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• A strong desire to build the injectables business within LCA
• Must be an AHPRA accredited Registered Nurse
• Passion for aesthetics and making others look and feel their best
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
• Busy and high performing established clinic
• Established and growing client base
• Great location (tram stop at the front of the clinic and close to train stations and car parks)
• Complimentary laser and skin treatments and discounts on products and injectables
• Extensive and ongoing training and development with industry experts
• Friendly and supportive team
• Established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• We have the strictest standards for safety and clinical governance