Reporting to the State Manager, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the Toll Group in our Couriers business as a Contracts Manager.
If you have a strong operational background in transport, management experience and are looking for your next challenge this could be the role for you.
*As the Contracts Manager, you will:*
* Drive operational excellence directly managing the client
* Grow and strengthen existing client relationships, sales, and profitability
* Lead and actively support business improvement with strategic initiatives
* Negotiate and influence outcomes with customer
* Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Manage costs within all operational functions with a view to maximising profitability and EBIT.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Strong transport operational background
* Ability to establish rapport and build business relationships across multiple layers within an organisation.
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Intermediate to Advanced excel skills
* A commitment to health and safety within the workplace
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
/Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities./
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.