Want to make your mark? We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Marketing Manager to join us on a 12-month contract in the Cross Border team! You’ll have the freedom to succeed in your role, and shape our success, your way.
You will work closely with our Head of Cross Border ANZ and Ecommerce & Cross Border team, to drive business strategy and tactical implementation of RB cross border brands in Australia, to help achieve brand and divisional goals!
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Executing short- and long-term division goals, strategies and objectives and be flexible to adapt to changing plans and goals in response to market conditions
• Managing and implementing the marketing budget, marketing plan and NPD launch plan
• Managing consumer and daigou campaigns as part of brand strategy including event management and social media campaigns.
• Managing and developing training materials and marketing assets to support the daigou community to drive consumer demand
• Monitoring market trends and consumer & customer needs.
• Building effective relationships and maintaining close contact with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll succeed because…
…You have strong experience within Sales and/or Marketing in a similar role, with a sound knowledge of Cross Border landscape Australia. You understand the Chinese digital landscape, including WeChat, Weibo and Little Red Book. You have a creative flair and are driven by results, with that personal drive to bring about change for the business. You build strong relationships and have excellent communication skills both in English and Mandarin. You’re a team player and an entrepreneur at heart, which is vital because everyone else here is too.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day. You’ll be inspired by our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege.
What’s in it for you?
• At present, the role will start Working from Home, as we continue to all work virtually for the foreseeable future.
• Competitive salary and bonus package
• Career Progression opportunities locally and internationally with a globally recognised company
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Parental Leave Program (Up to 26 weeks paid leave)
• Access to online learning modules and time off to attend training
• Health and Wellbeing benefits and EAP access
• Charity Leave
• Recognition Rewards
• Brand new, beautiful offices located in Sydney CBD – for when we are back in the office!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.