At Schneider Electric we help our customer to optimise building performance by providing world class energy management, security and convergence solutions.
Schneider Electric is a great place to work. Our flexible work environment enables you to take control of how you get your work done. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Now open is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Marketing Manager based in Sydney. Reporting to the Marketing Director the key mission for this role will be to build advocacy and loyalty to our brand, creating demand for our products and solutions via our wholesale channel.
The goal for us is simple, to increase market share and sales.
There is lots of room for an innovative approach supported by end to end marketing campaigns and loyalty programs, with your focus specifically targeting a key segment within both residential and commercial segments.
**Specific day to day activities of this role will include but not be limed to**:
* Lead and develop the strategic marketing plan for key target opportunities across the channel for residential and commercial segments
* Implement strategies, programs and tactics to drive demand across all of our categories
* Expertly develop, enhance and execute best in class loyalty programs
* Champion and deliver best in class digital strategy incorporating programs, tools and initiatives
* Drive key influencing opportunities through engagement and strong relationships with internal and external industry stakeholders
**We don’t want to narrow the field, however we believe instrumental to success will be the following**;
* Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing
* A solid track record of customer marketing and marketing strategy, including strong digital marketing experience
* FMCG, commerce and customer driven industries or similar industry experience welcomed
* Strong and demonstrable expertise of loyalty program strategy formulation and execution
* Finely honed communication, stakeholder management and presentations skills
* Strong commercial acumen is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further develop their marketing capability and build a career in an organisation that fosters a culture that drives innovation through collaboration, individual contribution and passion.
We seek bold ideas, and have the appetite to challenge the status quo! Industry background is as open as we hope you are to the idea of applying your talent on a new career canvas!
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results.
We’re a great place to work but we’re continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
**All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.**
**Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.**
*Primary Location:* AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
*Unposting Date:* Jun 26, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 0058QZ