At Schneider Electric, we offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in Energy Management and Automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
Our projects relate to cutting edge solutions for medium and low voltage switchgear and associated assembly and fit out for transportable switch rooms and mobile substations and are used in major infrastructure and energy projects; including a number of current significant and high profile projects.
As part of our strategy to offer world class production systems and a strong product development excellence culture we are seeking a suitably qualified Customer Project Engineer to join our Manufacturing Facility in Benalla.
This role will ultimately be responsible for planning, managing and delivering key projects from handover to final acceptance. This will include ensuring any additional business opportunities are pursued, all financial, technical and risk are effectively managed and excellent service to our customer base is a priority .
To be successful in this role, our preferred candidate will possess the following:
* A technical background in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* Experience in High ETO applications of LV / MV Switchgear or Transformers in Utility/O&G/MMM environment
* Demonstrated and relevant experience in project management, tendering or project engineering
* Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
* Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
* A relationship builder with the ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders to achieve results
Equally critical is your energy, motivation, persistence, attention to detail, passion for innovation and ability to work effectively within a great team environment.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
*Primary Location:* AU-Victoria-(Regional) – Benalla
*Unposting Date:* Jun 29, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 005E9A