Customer Renewal Representative
Macquarie Park – New South Wales – Australia
Professional Services and Consulting
The Customer Renewal Representative is responsible for proactively working with an assigned set of customers to inspire successful use of our products by those customers and to achieve the highest possible renewal rates within that customer set (maintenance, SaaS and subscription-based products). Each territory encompasses a customer group worth $25M to $75M in total recurring revenue – retaining this revenue at the highest rate possible while partnering with those customers and internal teams like Customer Success and Sales to ensure their success is absolutely pivotal to Kronos’ continued growth.
Customer Renewal Representatives are tasked with eliminating churn before and at point of renewal while fostering the success, growth, and expansion of each customer account (in product reach and/or revenue); they also have accountability for solidifying the long-term relationship between Kronos and the customer.
• Manage and negotiate all existing renewal contracts for an assigned territory of customer accounts
• Achieve established dollar and unit retention targets (by customer and by product)
• Probing for additional sales opportunities on all customer calls
• Utilize a renewal approach and contract structure built to encompass long-term needs and incorporate anticipated changes in organization strategy
• Identify opportunities to improving usage/adoption
• Coordinate internal resources across departments to ensure your customers’ success, presenting the best customer experience possible, and solidifying future growth of your accounts
• Maintain renewals pipeline and activity records in corporate CRM (Salesforce.com)
• Work with the receivables team to ensure a high resolution rate of auto-renewed contracts
• Develop a thorough understanding of the territory’s industry and unique business goals and needs
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• 2+ years with proven experience in Renewals, Sales and/or Account Management
• Experience in the tech industry or a high proclivity to learn software/technology solutions preferred
• Experience selling HR and Payroll application-oriented software and or systems preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View **The EEO is the Law poster** at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its **supplement** at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the **Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision** at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters **here** at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email **KronosCareers@kronos.com** or please call1 (978) 250 9800.