negotiable / month
Openpay (ASX: OPY) is an omni-channel payment solution that provides customers with flexible, interest-free payment plans, in-store, online and through the Openpay App. Available in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, we’re helping people pay smarter across loads of industries including retail, healthcare, automotive, home improvement and more.
We’re more than just a “buy now, pay later” offering. We’re pushing the BNPL sector, and our technology, further by offering a solution that evolves to keep people at the forefront of modern payment systems.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for On-boarding new clients in addition to providing Customer service support to the Openpay business.
In this role you will:
- Handling of incoming customer queries in relation to customer’s plans including but not limited to: account balances, updating details, scheduling payments, negotiating payment plans and other incoming queries.
- Being the primary point of contact for store level staff, this includes responding to inbound enquiries.
- Proactively making outbound calls to stores in order to ultimately drive sales by providing support, training and other solutions to ensure their confidence in the use of Openpay.
- Communication and reporting with Merchants as directed, whom Openpay has specific contractual arrangements.
To be considered you will have:
- Proficient computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Browsers.
- Confidence in liaising with customers and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in a customer service, training or account management role
What is in it for you
- Openpay is going global! We recently launched into the UK and our team are located around the world.
- We have an innovative culture, our office is dynamic, fast-moving full of high energy team players
- We have fun – we’re a pretty easy-going team and work well in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of growth
- We value open communication – Own it with Passion and have your say
- We celebrate individual differences – Be yourself, bring your own unique value
- We enjoy each other’s company with frequent social events, and
- We look after ourselves with a monthly wellness program
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to introduce yourself!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Openpay will not accept emails, phone calls and CV’s from recruiters