Multiple Locations: Tablelands, Innisfail & Tully
In the role of Customer Service Officer Tablelands, Innisfail & Tully you will provide quality customer service within departmental legislative, policy and operational requirements. You will be the first point of reference for customers seeking service, providing a range of counter services in an efficient and effective manner to a consistently high standard.
Working at Transport and Main Roads:
Transport and Main Roads’ (TMR) move and connect people, places, goods and services – safely, efficiently and effectively. The driving force behind all of these things are our people. We employ over 8500 dedicated employees who share a common value – to drive positive change and to make a difference. TMR actively encourages teamwork and innovation. You will work for an organisation which offers professional development, a variety of interesting work state-wide, a safe, healthy and secure workplace and flexible work and lifestyle options. TMR acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this land and waterways. We also acknowledge their ancestors and Elders both past and present. TMR is committed to reconciliation among all Australians.
– Provide a quality service to customers and resolve specific customer problems in an efficient and courteous manner.
– Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
– Provide the public with accurate and relevant information in response to their enquiries.
– Conduct operational and administrative tasks within the office to ensure maximum efficiency in service delivery according to quality assurance procedures.
– Reconcile monies to ensure relevant finance standards and audit requirements are met.
– Ensure security systems are observed.
– Consult with management, staff and clients on matters of policy, procedures and standards.
– Contribute positively within a team environment.
Note: This is a continuous applicant pool (talent pool) for future vacancies within the cluster
See role description for further details and how to apply
Applications to remain current for 12 months