First Grade Group
negotiable / month
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
- Location: ACT
- Job Type: Contract or Temp
- Reference No. 3164862
This major Federal Government department is looking for a Data Analyst for an exciting new project.
Apply your data analysis skills to lead the delivery of requirements, analyse, process data and documentation to support delivery of several data and analytics initiatives, including:
- Data on-boarding and exchange
- Development of risk and assurance models
- Data visualisation
- Using business decision making support tools to make data accessible
- Design, analyse and articulate the business requirements of a problem
- Align with design, system development and maintenance methodologies
- Lead user research activities
- Critically analyse business risks and contingency plans
- Engage and collaborate with Stakeholders
- Identify improvements to how work is performed
- Apply effective and appropriate project management, research, design and systems development methodologies
- Translate high-level goals and outcomes into direction and tasks for others
- Consult and share with senior stakeholders to manage the scope of change and client expectations
- Communicate the implications of decisions and actions on the agency’s business objectives and stakeholders.
- Expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications for a large data governance project
- Experience in delivering Data and Analytics solutions to support business decision making
- Demonstrated experience in end to end system testing, developing test cases, involving users and documenting outcomes.
- Familiarity with market leading data governance and cataloguing tools.
- Be based in Canberra
- Have Australian Citizenship
- Have a Baseline Security Clearance.
This is a full-time 6-month contract commencing in October, with two 6-month extension options.
If you are interested then please submit your application by midday Friday 11th September 2020.
“I have been utilizing First Grade Recruitment as the primary labour/ operator/ tradesman provider for 12 months and due to the high level of service they have provided I feel confident with endorsing them to any company operating within the Civil and Construction Industry.”