negotiable / month
We are looking for data scientist with over 10 year’s exp. using advance analytics algorithms and AI, ML techniques. The candidate should have good Telco background and must have executed 2-3 projects in field force analytics in Telco domain. Truck roll analytics exp. is also desirable. Opening is for one of the leading Telco giant in Australia. Location will be New Castle. He/She will be responsible for END TO END project delivery. Candidate should be very good in stakeholder management, presentations and should be able to articulate and architect the solution effectively to bring-in the values which data analytics solution can deliver.
The person will be required to:
- Understand the field data to be used for advance analytics using AI & ML techniques
- Drive the analysis of data, present it to client stakeholders
- Ability to manage high volume and high complexity projects
- Candidate should have exp. in virtual environment with excellent client communication skills
- Highly competent technically with significant, hands-on expertise in technical architecture and delivery of data Analytics solution
- Minimum 10 years exp. in data scientist role and 5 years in telco exp.
- Must have exp. in optimization using analytics to reduce cost, staff, and failure incidents, lead-time etc. using field force data.
- Predictive &prescriptive data analysis like predicting propensity of required truck roll, truck roll drivers, recommendations to reduce unnecessary truck rolls etc. is also preferred
- Conduct business due-diligence activities to identify analytics led opportunities for transforming business
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data leveraging rigorous project management discipline to ensure the highest possible quality of delivery while managing team capacity
- Candidate should have big data analytics exp. working on AW/Azure cloud for data analysis & delivery
Required Skills and Experience
- He/She should have excellent approach in understanding data and business.
- Experience in managing, cleaning and analysis of large datasets using statistical packages like SAS, R, Python, Azure/AWS ML
- Exp. in Alteryx from data analytics stand point is also preferred
- Exp. required in statistical techniques like cross-tabulations, correlation, Anova, Hypothesis testing, regression, logistic regression, random forest, gradient boosting, decision trees, ANN, NLP etc.
- Experience in Oracle, PL/SQL database
- Good understanding of Big Data eco system.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work as a consultant
- Mentor team members in the area of BI and Visualization and provide guidance as necessary
- Education: Bachelor / Master’s degree in Engineering Kindly Email CV to [email protected]