HiTech Group Australia Limited
negotiable / month
Recruitment & Consulting Specialists Since 1993. T: +61 2 9241 1919
- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects
- Initial 12 Month Contract with Extensions
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s most highly regarded Federal Government Departments, driving essential services for a national audience are seeking a skilled and experienced Data Specialist / Data Analyst to join a dynamic team in Canberra ACT. You will provide technical data analysis to support and enhance the data functionality for a National digital platform. The Data Specialist / Data Analyst will be offered an initial 12 month contract partnered with extensions at a rewarding hourly rate.
The successful Data Specialist / Data Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Provide technical expertise in data analysis and manipulation to support curation of data for the digital platform
- Design and build data ingestion and manipulation queries to enable use of data in the website
- Lead and manage technical discussions between internal data teams and work with relevant IT teams to build and design data structures that optimise use of the data in the digital platform
- Provide mentorship to internal staff to build capability in the manipulation and curation of data
- Work collaboratively with department data teams to ensure accurate understanding and quality use of data in the digital platform
The successful Data Specialist / Data Analyst must have experience in the following;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Data Specialist/ Data Analyst with demonstrated experience in the practical application of data science, complex data analysis and integration of structured data into the backend of websites
- Proven ability to lead and manage technical discussions between internal data teams and IT
- Demonstrated experience in designing and building data structures, data ingestion and manipulating queries to enable and optimise the use on digital platforms.
- Knowledge and experience mentoring internal staff and working collaboratively with data teams to ensure accurate understanding and quality use of data in the digital platform
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of data science projects is highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed to join a reputable government organisation based in Canberra, driving critical national projects! The successful Data Specialist / Data Analyst will be offered an initial 12 Month contract partnered with extension options at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to [email protected] quoting ref number JA0060 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.
Full Name *
Contact Number *
Attach Resume (Only pdf & doc/docx files) *