An excellent opportunity is now available for someone who likes variety to join our Reception/Office Administration and Dental Assistant team. The position is for 4 days a week/ 30 hours. We are looking for a Practice Manager to manage the front office/reception area as well as the business systems of our practice. In managing the front office/reception, you will act as the ‘face’ of our practice and ensure visitors receive a friendly and pleasant welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, appointments and patient services. You should combine an empathetic, caring personality with a dynamic professional attitude.
Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with inquiries and has a solid customer service approach. You should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our clients with structured and efficient processing and support for our team.In managing business systems, you need to be very competent in computer literacy and be able to use windows office based programs; manage website, social media and marketing tools; be able to report on KPI's regularly and demonstrate satisfactory outcomes for projected goals and targets.
Minimum experience required:
- Receptionist/ Management in health setting: 2 years.
- Computer, social media and marketing; familiarity with business analysis.
- High School (Year 12) (Required).
- Preferably a diploma or graduate level of education.
- Very fluent English (Required).
- Bi-lingual an asset.
Qualities we seek:
- Good organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail, efficiency.
- Goal oriented with ability to prioritise tasks.
- Pride in achieving set goals, take initiative, demonstrate leadership.
- Ability to handle pressure and flexibility to cope with change.
- Team player who is also enterprising and can take initiative.
- Excellent time management, punctual and dependable.
- Integrity, trustworthy, A strong work ethic.
We offer the right person:
- Excellent work conditions and package.
- A stimulating, positive and happy work environment.
- Encouragement and recognition of personal development and growth.
- Pride in being part of a successful, goal orientated and contented team.
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time.
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour.
Hours: 4 to 4.5 days a week; 30 to 35 hours.
Please visit our website to find out more about us and what we are passionate about!
Our practice complies with Covid 19 guidelines as set out by NSW Health and the Australian Dental Association. We pride ourselves as a worker safe environment.
About Cabarita Dental & Implant Centre:
Cabarita Dental was founded by Dr Vasuki DeLillo in 1995 and was the first Dental practice in Cabarita / Mortlake. The practice has grown steadily serving the local community and beyond and has expanded its services to provide comprehensive dental care to meet the needs of each individual. We take care of everyone! From children to teenagers, adults, seniors and ‘special care dentistry’ to people with special needs- each of our patients receives our personalised care. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology that enables us to offer expertise in cutting-edge dentistry. Based in a homely suburban atmosphere, our practice is enhanced with our multiskilled and capable team’s friendly, compassionate and gentle care. Offering you a wide range of general and multidisciplinary services under the one roof, we like the philosophy of a ‘one stop shop’!