Languages :-JCL, Cobol, VSAM, CICS & Ezytrieve
Database : – DB2, RPL & Oracle
Tools :- Abend aid, File Aid, ICETOOL, DFSORT, Xpediter, Endevor, Infoman, QMF, Service Now, Q-Test, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, AppDynamics, Ultraedit, WinScp, Putty, GitHub, Jenkins, HP QC/ALM, Plutora, Planning IT
Middleware Tools :- IBM WTX, IBM MQ
Platforms:- Solaris, Windows and Linux
Languages/Skills :- AWS Core Services
Database : – PostgreSQL, RDS, S3
The associate involves in coding the required software and Unit, System, System Integration Testing (SIT) and Pre Production testing of changes involving key Core Banking applications:
1. Involves in Development projects involving Core Banking applications right from inception up until warranty taking end to end ownership of the delivery.
2. Development or Enhancement of Mainframe and Middleware solution programs as per the requirements.
3. Analyze the requirements from projects and come up with testing scope and detailed test scenarios.
4. Code, Unit Testing and System Test deliverable reviews.
5. Integration test support, defect fixes and Production deployments.
6. Regular communication with the customer, stakeholders and vendor teams.
7. Identifying process improvement opportunities and automating them.
8. Good Knowledge on OPC and Control-M/AFT batch scheduling.
9. Good knowledge on Core and Retail Banking applications
10. Track the project issues and defects through the usage of JIRA, Confluence and QTEST.
11 . Involves in managing deliverables required by project from production readiness point of view.