Australia – New South Wales, Sydney – AU
Our NSW and ACT, Buildings + Places business is looking to accelerate our Digital Delivery Transformation, we are looking for a highly driven and passionate individual to join the team to lead this transformation.
Working across the Buildings + Places group, you will work within a multi-disciplinary engineering design and consulting team delivering projects across a variety of sectors in the built environment.
As a regional lead to the ANZ Digital Transformation Team, you will collaborate closely with your peers across the ANZ region forming a key interface to the local delivery and leadership team with an active role in delivering projects
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
* Leading our high calibre internal digital delivery capability – including training and mentoring the local team.
* Working with clients to support best practice digital delivery, including planning, implementation and delivery support – people, systems/ technology, process and data
* Developing, defining and creating innovative workflows and customised delivery tools focussed on our regional requirements
* Working closely with our Regional and Global teams across strategic initiatives
* Leading client projects and building relationships with internal teams to identify delivery opportunities & challenges for Digital Delivery
* Building strong trusted relationships with both internal & external customers
* Ensuring the high quality of team deliverables by implementing appropriate quality review practices
We are looking for a strategic thinker. An individual who can take an active role in leading the implementation of Digital Innovation across our project delivery teams. You will be proficient in leading people, managing multiple projects, team mentorship, preparation of tenders and proposals, project delivery and various Transformational Initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have the behaviours to leverage our global and regional expertise in enhancing our delivery.
Other key attributes include:
* Prior experience in a related Buildings + Places discipline, preferably Building Engineering.
* Demonstrated experience in Digital Engineering & BIM requirements for industry best practice
* Working technical knowledge of BIM authoring applications and associated platforms
* A passion and drive for Digital Engineering and upskilling our teams, by leading with vision and purpose
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong trusted relationships with both internal & external customers
* Customer-centric & Strategic approach focused upon outcomes and whole-life value
* Strong communication skills in all mediums (written, verbal and presentational), and the ability to build meaningful trusted customer relationships
Relevant experience, alongside tertiary qualifications in engineering, or a related field.
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Engineering
**Business Line** Buildings & Places
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 238514BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.