As part of the Advisory team and positioned within the project team, you will be responsible for all document control in this exciting
As an experienced Document Controller, you will be responsible for the maintaining and control of all project documentation from the project team and associates. Experience using SharePoint is necessary and experience using TeamBinder will be an advantage.
This is a key role and it’s vital in ensuring that the team is using the latest versions of all documents to enable our work to be accurate, consistent and delivered on time to our client.
The key requirements of this role include:
• Managing and maintaining reports and registers
• Maintaining filing systems and record keeping of delivery dockets
• Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
• Ensuring all management system documentation is the current version and easily accessible
The successful applicant will have:
• A solid background in document control of at least 3 years.
• An eye for detail and accuracy – you will be responsible for the revision and review of documents
• Great overall administration skills including strong computer literacy and highly competent in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
• Ability to be a self-starter, with strong motivation and energy as a team player
• Ability to multitask, juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
In return we offer you the opportunity to build a dynamic career and make the world you love. It’s your turn to be you. At Mott MacDonald you won’t find just a job. You’ll find the way to a greater future.
By joining Mott MacDonald, you will find we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There’s no time like the present to make a change.