NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Domain Architect on a contract based in Sydney.
· 5+ years experience delivering IT solutions to corporate, enterprise and/or government.
· Highly proficient with PowerShell
· Experience in implementing Enterprise Search (MicroFocus IDOL)
· Experience in implementing disparage content source integration, both cloud and on-premise
·Experience implementing Office 365 Security and compliance (including e-discovery)
· Exposure to Microsoft Graph API, Azure AD and Active Directory, ADFS
·Experience administering Exchange Online in a Hybrid configuration
· Experience in SPF, DKIM and DMARC implementation
· Experience in architecting solution for SharePoint, Teams and Yammer
· Experience in architecting solution for Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate, Power Virtual Agent)
· Experience in architecting solution for Dynamics 365
· Proficient in general Office 365 tenant administration
· Proficient in developing and implementing automation scripts for Office 365
· Exposure to firewalls, DNS and general networking technology
· Exposure to Group Policy and SCCM
· Experience supporting Office client connectivity to Office 365
· Ability to develop design documents and well as as-built documents
·Ability to identify opportunities to improve technology platforms
· Ability to identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below.