We are searching for a Drainage Engineer to join
our Highways team to support the multiple projects that are currently being delivered and for future projects we will be working on.
Role Specific Duties:
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, design and document work to an industry-accepted standard by undertaking hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and calculations
• Preparing inputs into engineering reports, specifications and other supporting design documentation
• Preparing design outputs for the preparation of industry-standard design drawings
• Working with support of design managers and senior engineers to complete engineering works as required
• Working within client requirements and established industry practices
• Collaborating with other disciplines to achieve the most efficient design outcome
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Civil)
• 3+ years post graduate experience in drainage design of medium-large scale infrastructure projects
• Knowledge of ARR, Austroads drainage guidelines and Australian Standards applicable to drainage infrastructure essential
• High level of motivation and dedication, an appetite for fast-paced major projects, and the ability to work in a team environment and under pressure
• Experience using 12D and/or DRAINS, TUFLOW essential
• Experience using GIS (eg. MapInfo or ArcGIS), WBNM, RORB, RAFTS and HEC-RAS highly preferred
In turn you’ll be working on significant projects that shape the communities in which we live. You will build connections with our global team and be a part of a great local team.
There’s no time like the present to make a change
Please be advised that the successful candidate for this role will need to undertake a Police Clearance check.