- Training provided
- Weekend allowance and bonuses
- Be part of a great team & company culture
About the role
As the Service Person/Driver, you are a critical member of the Kennards Hire branch network. You are the link between our business and the customers which is why we invest highly in your training and development. This role requires you to;
- Work between the Rockingham and Mandurah branches as required
- Instruct and demonstrate to customers on how to safely use our equipment.
- Perform pickup and delivery of equipment from customer sites, which includes safely loading and unloading of equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service in all customer interactions
- Maintain the high standard and quality of equipment through regular servicing and minor repairs.
- Perform branch facilities cleaning and maintenance as required
- Perform equipment ‘check in’ and ‘check out’ inspections
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- A current driver’s licence
- The availability to work weekends.
- A level of physical fitness that allows for manual handling
- Strong communication skills
- Be proactive and keen to learn new skills
- An interest in machinery and equipment, although training will be provided
- A positive attitude and be a strong team player
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Simply hit the Apply Now button below and we look forward to talking with you!