MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level – better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages read within 90 seconds, MessageMedia drives business success by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love. Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 50,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities. With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, MessageMedia is the number one choice for easy and engaging business messaging.
MessageMedia are looking for a permanent full time Email Marketing Campaigns Manager to join their Marketing team. This role will be ideal for an individual who has a creative eye for design and copy, but who is also a data geek at heart. You will fully own and lead our B2B marketing automation efforts with a focus on email marketing (integrated with SMS, of course!)
With global responsibilities this role will design, implement, and manage marketing programs that drive new demand prospects as well as existing loyalty and expansion.
Please note this role will be suitable for candidates located in either Victoria or New South Wales.
Key responsibilities of the Email Marketing Campaigns Manager will include:
- Developing and executing targeted email campaigns that measurably move prospects through the funnel and catch active buying cycles, pushing the envelope with new and innovative email marketing tactics! This includes writing & editing email and landing page copy that gets cut-through.
- Creating world-class, segmented nurture programs that position MessageMedia as a market leader, including building the email assets and designing the automated workflows to warm prospects up ready for sales hand-off.
- Deeply understand the customer database and how best to communicate with them in a way that drives customer loyalty, advocacy, and expansion. Work closely with the customer, product, and product marketing teams to improve onboarding, adoption of new products/features, and run targeted up-sell/cross-sell campaigns.
- Effectively segment the database and cultivate list-building strategies to identify new buying targets across priority accounts and verticals.
- Manage and centralise the marketing email schedule and calendar to ensure communications timing is optimized, to protect data fatigue, and to align with sales and business priorities.
- Track and report on monthly email and campaign related KPIs. Ensure that all campaigns are set up for effective marketing attribution and success measurement, reporting regularly on progress to continually optimise processes and tactics.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- 3+ years managing demand generation and customer email campaigns in a B2B environment.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Endless energy and a passion for email marketing and nurturing, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest techniques, trends and best practices.Experience with – and a love for! – marketing automation solutions (tools like Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot) and CRMs (Salesforce.com). We are currently using Autopilot and investigating new tools.
- A track record of working with marketing and sales teams to develop and execute outbound email, webinar, nurturing and other campaigns.
- The ability to be analytical with a natural curiosity to test (including A/B), measure, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills whilst meeting tight deadlines is an absolute must!
At MessageMedia we can offer:
- Coaching and career development support
- Great team culture
- Other perks include day off for your birthday, flexible working arrangements and much more!
If you’re interested in this opportunity and want to work for a growing tech organisation, then apply now!