About our Opportunity:
Discover Nursing Australia has an opportunity for Enrolled Nurse to join our team. We endeavor to tailor our supports for participants who receive assistance under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) by promoting, encouraging and assisting them to achieve their goals by living as independently as possible within the community setting, i.e., their residence or supported accommodation. Our opportunity is for an Enrolled Nurse to join our team on a contractual basis which means you will be a sole trader – as a result, you have more control of your role with us.
Some of the benefits include:
- You are running your own business on your own accord.
- You will receive a higher hourly rate / be able to quote per assessment/support you conduct.
- You have more choice and control of the hours/days you would like to work.
- You have the power to undertake the type of service you would like to provide to participants.
The ideal candidate who may be engaged as an Enrolled Nurse (note. depending on their level of experience/qualifications) will be responsible for conducting holistic examinations in order to prepare assessments for participants with an intellectual and/or physical disability/ies with complex needs. The appointed REnrolled Nurse will be offered several opportunities which may be very flexible, i.e., supports can be arranged around other commitments.
- You have the flexibility to go on holiday / have a break when you require it.
- We provide you professional indemnity, public liability, and worker’s compensation insurances.
- We have an on-call / online customer service team (who are based in Sydney and also are qualified Registered Nurses) who can act as your mentor that you can contact directly at any time.
- Proof of Right to Work, i.e, Australian Citizenship or Grant Visa
- AHPRA Registration with no conditions or restrictions
- Current Police Clearance (must be attained within 3 years)
- Working with Children Check (WWCC) (must be current within expiry date)
- First Aid (must be attained within 3 years) and CPR Certificate (must be attained within 1 year)
- Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’ (must be attained from https://.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/training-course)
If you have any further queries or would like to submit your Resume / Curriculum Vitae / Cover Letter, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Discover Nursing Australia:
Discover Nursing Australia (DNA) attracts qualified, compassionate and driven Carers, Support Coordinators, Plan Managers, Registered Nurses, Cleaners and Gardeners. We aspire to be a leader in providing nursing solutions to all individuals who have approved National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan across Australia. DNA is renowned for its nursing recruitment, levels of integrity and superior customer service.We can help identify if you’re receiving the full potential of your NDIS funding. We can also assist you in getting the best value for money from your NDIS services and can help determine if you are eligible for further assistance from your package.