At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn’t just your career…it’s your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
– Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals.
– Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
– Are committed to growth – as an organization and for each individual.
Episerver Solution Development Consultants
* Work with project manager/lead or solution architect, to design, develop, tests, implement and optimize technical solutions for Avanade clients.
* Meet end users to collect detailed functional, technical and non-technical requirements. Translate requirements into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
* Understand technical design around high availability systems and secured applications.
* Implement unit-testable applications following test methodologies, such as unit-testing, automated test, mock testing, stub testing and code coverage.
* Monitor application performance. Identify/investigate and resolve system issues.
* Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
* Be up to date on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
* Minimum 3 years of Episerver technical consulting or development experience.
* Delivered web solutions in a distributed environment.
* Episerver certification (Episerver Certified Developer ECD) is an advantage.
* Understand the concept of responsive vs adaptive design, and the constraint/implications to multiple target devices such as mobile and large screen.
* Experience in social media API (such as Facebook, Twitter or Google) is an advantage.
* Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS and DevOps is highly desirable.
* Understanding on other technology best practices, frameworks or methodologies is an advantage. Example: Enterprise Library, Application Lifecycle Management, Application Insights.
* Understanding on application optimization concept is an advantage.
* Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
* Good communication skills.
* Possess strong Microsoft platform knowledge and skills.
* Full lifecycle experience in enterprise application development is preferred.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.