About the Role
The our Enterprise Solutions (ES) Cyber Security Assurance Analyst you will be responsible for assisting with vendor cyber security risk assessments of proposed initiatives and/or solutions and deliver the Cyber Security Risk Assessment.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
• Third party cyber security assessments to provide assurance over the complex vendor partner environment
• Track BoQ’s pipeline of third party cyber security assessments to drive deliver of the significant pipeline of work
• Perform these assessment and deliver the Cyber Security Risk Assessment Report that outlines the following:
• Business Context
• Data Security Context (Data Value, Storage Location, Access Locations, Who Has Access, Security Controls)
• Assets at Risk
• Threat Community
• Description of identified risks aligned in 4A IT Risk categories and including cause factors and potential business impact.
• Inherent risks
• Current Controls
• Overall Control Effectiveness
• Recommended Controls
• Residual risks and risks outside threshold
• Risk Treatment Recommendations
• Risk Map
Having an understanding of current and emerging laws and regulations affecting the Australian financial sector and in other jurisdictions you will have experience in cybersecurity frameworks, an understanding of risk and controls and what are best practices. You will be comfortable with working autonomously, though do enjoy building strong rapport with external vendors whilst working in a highly detailed environment.
With previous experience working in a cloud based environment you will pragmatic in your approach to risk assessments with the aim of optimising the balance between maximising potential gain and minimising potential losses for the business.
Please note, this role will be offered as a 6 month maximum term contract.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!