- Work with an awesome team and a trusted brand
- Leverage the success of your existing rural property sales network
- Future partnership track available for the right applicant
Stock agents required for brand expansion in NSW. Join our team in the Central West supported by 3 thriving office’s in Parkes, Forbes and Condobolin!
Here at Ray White, we are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for livestock to join the team and become Livestock Agents. This position is located in the central west and will be supporting 3 thriving office’s in Parkes, Forbes and Condobolin . This is an exceptional opportunity to bring your rural and livestock knowledge to this exciting role and be rewarded for expanding a well-known business, with partnership opportunities available to the right candidate.
- Previous experience in livestock management; cattle and sheep;
- Experience in sales and marketing in rural areas;
- Strong knowledge of livestock markets;
- Competent use of livestock technologies and marketing tools;
- Experience in maintaining a database of clients;
- A history of drafting and receiving stock for sale;
- A history of attracting new clients; and
- A history of organising sale-yard draws.
Skills & Competencies
- Have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License;
- AuctionPlus accreditation;
- Possess a valid driver’s licence;
- High level communication and negotiation skills;
- Thrive in a fast-paced and energetic environment;
- Active and can focus on several sales objectives at a time;
- Can organise and negotiate OTH and paddock sales;
- Will use a direct approach to selling but will also appreciate the more subtle aspects of sales negotiation;
- Can accomplish their work without the red-tape of specific sales procedures;
- Consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and can make quick decisions under pressure;
- Perform best when provided minimal structure and given the room to make decisions independently without their sales manager micro-managing their activities; and
- Are most successful when provided ample information to make objective decisions yet are capable of relying on intuition when necessary.
In Return You’ll Receive
- Exceptional training and support;
- An attractive salary package;
- A fantastic performance based incentive model;
- A motor vehicle and phone;
- Your compliance, paperwork and marketing handled for you;
- The multinational backing of the Ray White Livestock Brand;
- The ability to network with the nations best agents;
- Access to an international client base;
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a forward thinking and innovative sales business; and
- Special financial consideration will be given to those bringing existing clientele or agents currently employed in a similar role but interested in relocating employer and/or location.
From humble beginnings in 1902, Ray White built his business upon the sale of livestock and rural properties from a small town in rural Queensland, Crows Nest. Today, Ray White is still proudly a family owned and led company. His grandson Paul White is the chairman of Ray White Rural and Livestock today.
Annually, Ray White Rural achieves $1.33 billion in property sales through nearly 100 rural offices from Dalby to Dubbo, Western Australia to Wodonga, Mt Gambier to Mount Isa, the Clare Valley, the Hunter Valley and everywhere in between.
We have over 350 specialist rural agents across Australasia who actively work with each other to get the best result for clients nationally and internationally. Each year we help thousands of clients achieve optimum prices for their quality livestock.