STAPCC is a contemporary K-12 systemic Catholic college which opened in 2017. Our first Year 7 cohort will commence in 2021.
We are looking for enthusiastic, highly-skilled educators who are willing to embrace a strongly collaborative, contemporary pedagogy across Stages 1-4 and beyond.
Interested applicants are required to attend an Information Session on October 15th at 7pm prior to submitting an application. Those wishing to attend are required to register via the Expression of Interest form.
The mode of delivery of this session will be dependent on NSW health guidelines and registered attendees will be notified via email.
The successful applicant will have:
• a sound knowledge of and commitment to the Evangelising Mission of the Catholic Church within Catholic Education
• accreditation to teach Religious Education in the Archdiocese of Sydney
• a high standard of competency and proficiency as an experienced educator
• a deep understanding and demonstrated ability to apply the principles of contemporary pedagogy
• ability to work collaboratively in a flexible learning environment within a teaching team
• strong interpersonal skills in order to plan and teach collaboratively with colleagues
• proficiency in the use and integration of contemporary technology
Successful completion of the registration process to teach in Sydney Catholic Schools is essential. The application process and closing date will be discussed at the Information Session