Based a Logan, this manufacturing company produces the finest homeware products on the market, with a thriving manufacturing and wholesale business involved in import and retail for the Australian market. Family owned, they have around a hundred employees and plans to expand. The Role:
- Reporting to the General Manager with dotted line to the CFO, this is an advancement opportunity with pathways to Financial Controller or Commercial Manager.
- The role will suit someone who can think strategically, solve problems, improve processes, business efficiencies and effectiveness
- Responsible for the full range of finance and payroll functions of the organisation including but not limited to, budgeting, reporting and variance analysis, audits, reconciliations, BAS, AP, AR and cash flow management.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and flexible leader with a high degree of initiative.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Previous experience with a chartered firm
- Previous experience setting up inventory and systems improvement
- Supporting and working closely with the management team.