NGARE EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
negotiable / month
Our Client is Australia’s leading strata management company. Servicing clients throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, they aim to be the preferred provider of strata management solutions for Australia’s rapidly growing strata communities.
Reporting to the Board of Directors and CEO we have an opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to play a critical role in our client’s continued growth and success.
You will participate in and actively drive the strategic plan, closely monitor the company’s financials and profitability and work closely with strata and developer consultant divisions to ensure building / client retention and acquisition.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing and leading an on-shore and off-shore finance team including oversight of company accounts payable, receivable and payroll;
- Preparation of monthly accounting journals, accruals and reconciliations;
- Manage the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet accounts, banking and inter-company reconciliations;
- Prepare and circulate to the Board and Senior Management Team accurate reports through our Board Software i.e. monthly balance sheets, revenue reports, profit and loss statements, cash flows and financial variance analysis etc;
- Preparation of financial re-forecasts and business analysis reports;
- Conduct business performance analysis;
- Manage the year-end close process and adhering to deadlines including liaising with external accountants;
- Maintenance of asset register and depreciation calculations;
- Management of BAS, FBT and payroll tax;
- Cash flow management;
- Management reporting and analysis; and
- Supporting and working closely with the management team.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar position and who is looking for long term career stability and career growth. You will have:
- Accounting degree and CA/CPA qualification
- Experience in a similar position
- Advanced MYOB, excel skills and able to quickly learn strata specific software programs
- Organised and high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- A dedicated team player who considers customer service a priority
What’s on Offer
Our client is a growing company in an industry where you will be working in a passionate, dynamic and results driven environment. They are committed to the ongoing training and development of all staff and provides opportunities for career progression through sound leadership and mentoring.
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this position, click on the ‘Apply’ button attaching your resume and cover letter. Confidential inquiries can be directed to Renee.
11 September 2020Bundall Queensland, Australia