At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting directly to the Director of Fraud and Biometrics WW Sales, the Fraud\Biometrics Executive will partner with Nuance account executives, and be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on both strategic and tactical sales plans for Nuance Fraud and Biometric Products. As a vital member of the Nuance ANZ sales team, you will be responsible for selling to named accounts and partner channel. In addition, you will also handle aligning the appropriate company resources to enable continuous growth within each account. You are someone with an extensive knowledge of the fraud industry with application in Finance, Healthcare and other verticals. A background in security, biometrics and contact center a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging security and fraud risk trends and technologies
• Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives
• Generate and grow new and recurring revenue in assigned accounts and territory
• Working with Nuance sales engineers to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations
• Cultivate strategic relationships with Nuance sales, professional services, product and marketing
• Cultivate strategic relationships with existing and prospective customer stakeholders (business and technical)
• Utilize solution-selling and value-based methodologies to sell enterprise authentication, security and fraud solutions
• Formulate and execute pipeline development
• Execute each sales activity in accordance with Nuance approved methodologies for opportunity identification and qualification, solution and business case development, and pricing
• Ability to present full solution and conduct product demonstration to existing and prospective customers
• Ability to work closely with Marketing and Product Management
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Number of Years of Work Experience: 12+ years in enterprise sales
• Record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, and exceptional communication and presence
• Knowledge of Fraud and Biometrics
• Ability to handle multiple opportunities to meet deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all sales and customer interactions
• Ability to articulate solution value proposition
• Exceptional communication and personal skills
• Excellent preparation and presentation skills for executive meetings
• Proficiency with software productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Skills: Fraud in the contact center, security and biometric products, and also an understanding of contact center channels i.e. IVR, Mobile, Contact Center etc
Education: College Degree or Comparable Work Experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
External Company URL: http://www.nuance.com/