Gallup Sydney is looking for Operations team members of the future. These individuals will be organised self-starters who are able to take on a range of tasks, from project administration and event planning to arranging global feedback calls with our consultants and coaches around the world. You may also be involved in client invoicing, acting as a technical moderator for virtual meetings and running team reports for client training’s.
We are looking for individuals who are able to maintain the highest standards of personal integrity and confidentiality of client information, whilst juggling multiple projects and roles. Ideally, you will have previous administrative and /or project coordination experience both of which would set you up for success in our unique and diverse positions. You should also have an open mind-set and not mind getting involved in all aspects of the business. Gallup will particularly suit you if you have an agile and open approach to work.
*Who we are looking for:*
* *Meticulous project administrators*who have top-notch organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail. You would also have the discipline to keep initiatives moving, no matter the obstacles.
* *Natural coordinators*who can organise large volume scheduling and appointment making. Last-minute changes? Multiple stakeholders with conflicting requests? No worries — you’ve got it all covered.
* *Supportive partners*. Our best operations administrators don’t just wait for direction — they have the confidence to step in and help colleagues get what they need before they ask for it.
* *Disciplined achievers*. Self-starters who prioritize demands, follow through on details and continually exceed expectations — even in the face of quickly changing needs and milestones
* *Customer-focused partners* who are known for their ability to effectively work with a wide range of people to accomplish a shared goal
*What you need*
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – additional relevant languages would be an advantage
* Previous administrative or project coordination experience is an asset, though we will also consider recent graduates with the right background
* High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* An interest in learning new software platforms to support your day to day role
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep track of a large number of projects at the same time
* Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia on a full-time basis – we do not currently offer sponsorship for these roles
*What we offer*
* An individualised work schedule – for the right person we will consider working at home options, part-time and flexible hours
* A comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, health insurance, pension, and travel reimbursement
* A strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture
* World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
/In the face of COVID-19, we have temporarily paused our hiring process with hope that we will resume actively interviewing soon. Until then, we will continue to review applications for critical roles and will revisit as we emerge from these unprecedented times. Your interest in a career at Gallup is important to us and we encourage you to submit your application today. Our team remains committed to finding the best talent, and can’t wait to learn more about you. /
/To stay connected with our latest insights and learn more about our workplace culture, follow our company page on LinkedIn and @lifeatgallup on Instagram or sign up for our Life at Gallup newsletter /
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
**Title:** *Future Operations Team Members – Sydney, Australia*
**Requisition ID:** *04494*