Group Marketing Manager – QPF Finance Group
- Focus on B2B lead generation through paid advertising, SEO and eDMs
- Digital and design background essential
- Springwood location | Competitive salary on offer
About QPF Finance
Part of the of the ASX listed Consolidated Operations Group, QPF Finance Group was established in 1977 and is one of Queensland’s leading brokerage firms, specialising in finance for business clients. With access to an extensive lender panel, QPF offers financial lending and insurance for business equipment purchases, residential and commercial property purchases and general business finance needs including debtor finance and insurance premium funding. With offices in Springwood, on the Gold Coast and in Toowoomba, QPF employs a talented group of brokers and support staff who strive to provide excellent customer service and ethical business practices to clients, introducers and lending partners.
About the Role
The opportunity has arisen for a talented marketing manager, with a background in lead generation, SEO and web design, to join QPF Group and take on the creation and delivery of the group marketing strategy and management of the marketing team. Reporting to the Director, the role is responsible for achieving the following;
- Monitor, analyse and optimise the website and associate landing pages (WordPress CMS), including SEO tracking and improvement;
- Design and build new webpages for different group brands and business units;
- Manage and grow online lead generation through new and existing partner programs with sites such as Trucksales, Tradetrucks, Gumtree, Pickles etc;
- Engage with Brokers to improve vendor relationships & gain leads through marketing and communications tools;
- Liaise with new and existing vendors, creating mutually beneficial marketing plans and reviewing / testing / refining regularly;
- Design and build eDM’s and newsletters, creating a schedule and managing the segmentation of CRM data;
- Assist in the integration of CRM automation and develop the CRM program;
- Generate new campaign ideas and lead their development and execution across relevant channels, ensuring brand consistency across the design of all online and print collateral; and
- Track, measure and report on all campaign and always on marketing activity.
This role requires a unique mix of skills across graphic, digital and web design, copy and content writing, digital marketing (SEO, paid advertising etc), team leadership and stakeholder engagement with external partners and vendors. To be successful in this role, you will have strategic capability, with a strength in the delivery of digital marketing activities and campaign management. To be considered, your background, skills and experience must cover the following requirements;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Design;
- At least 5 years’ of experience in digital marketing and graphic / web design;
- Previous experience in the delivery of effective web design and the development of landing pages (preferably using WordPress CMS);
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of eDM campaigns (preferably with campaign monitor);
- Strong graphic design skills, with advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Proactive and autonomous approach – take ownership of the marketing function and drive improvement;
- A can-do attitude – this position is suited to a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual!;
- Outstanding attention to detail with an eye for quality design;
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to learn and work with multiple software applications and systems;
- Ability to effectively manage, motivate and develop the marketing coordinator to exceed performance targets;
- Ability to build strong, trusted relationships with brokers and external vendors, driving and encouraging innovation and change; and
- Previous experience in marketing automation and CRM optimisation would be highly regarded.
For more information please call Cassandra Barker at u&u on 07 3232 9119, quoting reference number 19647. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.