A exciting opportunity exists for a Head of Department – Information Technology/ Business position at Caboolture State High School. The start date of this position will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full-time
- Location: Moreton Bay – North
- Yearly Salary: $114886 – $120682
- Contact Name: Su Ling Yong
- Contact Number:
- Closing Date: 14-FEB-21
Image Courtesy of Caboolture State High School
About Caboolture State High School
Caboolture State High School, nestled between the breathtaking beauty of the Glasshouse Mountains in the hinterland and the majestic golden beaches of the Moreton Bay, Queensland. We have a strong, proud tradition of academic excellence and a unique Agriculture Farm. Our students are global influencers, creating the future and making their mark on our world. The School is a friendly, warm and welcoming place for its students and our dedicated support team of highly skilled, caring people are excellent mentors.
As the Head of Department you will have responsibility for the following:
- Lead the school department to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focussed on providing quality learning outcomes for all students.
- Embed socially just practices in daily school life.
- Set high standards for student and staff performance.
- Actively participate in lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Form partnerships with students, parents, other government agencies, and community groups.
- Be futures oriented and strategic.
- Understand the legislation and policies that impact on schooling especially in relation to students and staff within the school department.
- Manage the human, financial, facilities and curriculum resources of the school department to achieve goals.
A mandatory requirement of this role is:
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. For more information please CLICK HERE.
- Teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by BlueCard Services. For more information please CLICK HERE
To apply please attach the following:
- A brief resume (maximum 3 page) including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
- A maximum 4 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under the ‘How you will be assessed‘ section in the attached role description.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.