negotiable / month
- Drive a significant digital footprint uplift, in this multi-year transformation
- Highly reputable and impressive market share in a multi-million dollar market
- Strong appetite to change, with clear backing from the C-level and SLT
This large, well established business has an opportunity for an experienced Head of Digital Transformation to own the digital strategy and its delivery.
The success of this role will be down to a multitude of components but the key focus of this person will be:
- Direct ownership of the digital strategy including its development and thought leadership from concept to monetisation, in line with the broader business strategy;
- Leadership of the Digital Platforms across various customer channels (both B2B and B2C);
- Successful implementation and delivery of the various digital initiatives that will enable the online-centric business growth targets to be achieved; and
- Working effectively across the business with the ability to hold credible relationships across the executive layer and peer level, as well as across the technical teams both internal and third party.
To be successful in applying for this role, your resume will demonstrate that you will have:
- Extensive experience of working across businesses going through strategic digital transformations through B2B and B2C customer channels;
- Delivered, or overseen the delivery of customer experience enhancing solutions such as (but not limited to) process automation, virtual assistants, contact centre CX flow, interactive e-forms, and similar solutions that leverage the capability of AI;
- The ability to influence technical and non-technical staff at all levels, with a dynamic and approachable demeanour that compel people to want to help you succeed; and
- A passion to inspire your team (who are geographically dispersed) to strive to achieve the optimal customer journey experience through simplistic and intuitive digital channels and environments.
For more information please call Laura Piplica or Ben Pace at u&u on 07 3232 9134, quoting reference number 20031. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.