MICROMINE develops technology accelerating the world’s transition to next generation mining. Established in 1986 in Perth, Western Australia, we operate in 10 countries believing the key pillars to success are Team, Clients, Outcomes and Growth.
Known to be an industry leader in intuitive mining software, we have created a new role, Head of Software Training and Technical Documentation to ensure that our customer satisfaction and product support are at the forefront of our business.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, The Head of Software Training and Technical Documentation will be responsible for the development and management of Micromine’s global training program across their suite of products including Micromine, Geobank and Pitram. The role will include work with each region to ensure balance between global standardisation and regional specialisation.
1. Develop and implement a world class global training program in multiple languages
2. Coordinate a team of resources to deliver training courses across various formats
3. Develop a variety of training material including manuals, demo data sets, webinars, Blog posts and
4. Proactively engage with clients on training content, feedback and improvements
5. Continuously improve training on offer using latest technology trends and innovation
6. Work with the Product team to ensure collateral supports upgrades to Micromine’s product suite
Key Requirements & Experience:
1. Proven experience in the development and implementation of a global training program
2. Demonstrated experience as a Trainer understanding needs and requirements of trainees
3. Knowledge of innovative technology and training trends i.e online webinars, Blog posts, video
4. Understanding of software products, development, implementation and training requirements
5. Exposure to mining industry desirable (not essential)
6. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent)
On Offer / Benefits:
1. Competitive remuneration package
2. Continual growth and training opportunities
3. Flexible working environment including work from home Wednesdays
4. UWA Gym Membership
5. Bupa Corporate Health Fund Membership
Robert Walters is working exclusively on this assignment, only applicants submitted through Robert Walters will be considered for the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.