This continuous applicant pool is open for candidates interested in employment opportunities as a Head Of Special Education Services (HOSES) and meet the mandatory employment requirements as detailed in the attached role description and below. Appointments progressed as a result of this applicant pool (and extension to this appointment) will not extend beyond 12 months.
Applications will be reviewed and considered throughout 2020, if and when HOSES vacancies are identified. The submission of an application to this applicant pool does not guarantee an offer of employment or an application assessment response from the region.
The positions may range in duration up to a school semester.
The region may also elect to progress a separate EOI for individual positions when considered appropriate.
A requirement of this role is:
* Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. For more information please CLICK HERE.
* Teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information please CLICK HERE.
How to Apply
* Please submit a brief Curriculum Vitae’ no more than 3 pages and contact details of 2 referees (one of whom is your current supervisor); and
* complete the online questionnaire (the questionnaire will open after you click apply and have entered your personal details).
* Please do not submit responses to selection criteria.
As responses to this EOI form part of a continuous applicant pool, applicants are requested to withdraw their application in the situation where they are no longer available or interested in pursuing Head of Special Education Services employment opportunities.
Please note – Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.