Applications are invited for a Head of Sport (K-12) for our client school located in the Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is an Independent Christian coeducational school and caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. Dynamic, innovative and inclusive acclaimed for its academic excellence, supportive culture, strong community spirit and emphasis on justice.
About the Role:
• Full-time or part-time load – negotiable
• 5 year contract commencing Term 4, 2020 or Term 1, 2020
• Teaching allocation is negotiable
• Responsible for leading and shaping the direction of sport across Kindergarten to Year 12
• Supported by sports administrators who manage and lead selected sports, and Sport Directors who provide coaching direction for individual sports
• Summer Sports: Basketball, Chess, Cricket, Mountain Biking, Oz Tag, Rowing, Futsal, and Tennis.
• Winter Sports: Basketball, Chess, Equestrian, Football, Netball, Rugby Union, Snowsports, Orienteering, and Tennis
• Applicants must have a high level experience as a Sports Administrator in or outside a school setting
Benefits of Registering with us:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI and WWVP
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.